Friday, April 20, 2018

Senior Ditch Day

Today was senior ditch day, and it was a great day.  We started off with breakfast at Dunkin Donuts, and then headed to Walmart to buy some stuff for PROM.  Angela threw in a backpack and a watch. She loves backpacks and needed a watch.  Afterwards, we headed home.  I had a meeting and she played on the computer during that time.  After my meeting, we headed  to Costa Vida for lunch.  We invited Josh to join us.  We saw one of Emmy's teachers there and thought of Em.  To bad she had AZmerit, or I would have pulled her out of school to join us.  After lunch, we dropped Josh off and home and headed to the Preserve to walked around.  We saw a lot of wildlife while we were there: 10 bunnies, turtles, and ducks showing off.  It was such a nice day and the weather was perfect.  On the way home, we stopped by Redbox and picked up a movie for Angela - My Little Pony.  That's her fav.  I hope she enjoyed her senior ditch day.

No comments: