Monday, December 14, 2020

Memorable Monday
Christmas 2003

I didn't start blogging in 2007, so I wanted to look back at past Christmases.  We had some fun times in the past and I would love to have them. documented too.

We had a Pace Christmas Party at Kathryn's church.  It was so fun to just be together and enjoy each other 's company.  We played games and took turns playing the accordion that Jon brought over.
Playing with each other
Fun times
Bree helping Ang out

We went down to Benson to celebrate with Debbie. It's always fun when we go down to Benson.
Angela and Austin

Ward parties are always fun.  I'm not sure what we did at the ward party, but we took good Santa pics.  
Visits with Santa

I love Christmas Sunday and getting all dressed up in fancier clothes than usual.  I love getting pictures taken with my kids.  
Christmas Sunday

Christmas Eve is so fun and so full of tradition  Each Christmas Eve, my kids got PJs and slippers when they were little.  
Christmas PJs

Christmas morning is what every kid dreams of - love watching my kids open their Christmas gifts.
 
It looks like  Christmas is a hit

After we open our gifts, we head to Grandma and Grandpa Wall to open their gifts.  Jeff came to visit this year and the kids love to see their uncle.  Being with family on Christmas is the best.  The kids were spoiled by their Grandparents.  It was fun to be with my family and just hang out.  Nothing is better than family.

No comments: