Friday, August 15, 2008

First Day of School

It's that time again, when the kids go back to school. Josh, Dani, and Angela are all excited to go back to school, at least for the first day anyway. I love the first day of school, everyone is so excited to get up and get ready to go to school. The kids were so kind and helpful to each other as they got ready for school. I wish every morning could be that well organized and calm.



Angela is starting 3rd grade this year.

Dani is starting 5th grade this year.
Josh is starting 6th grade this year.

Angela getting on the school bus.

Angela takes the bus to school to and from school. She was lucky to get the same bus drivers as last year. After Angela got on the bus, I took Josh and Dani to school. It's so fun to see them interact with their friends in the morning. I realized that this is Josh's last year at the elementary school. It's amazing how fast they grow up. After school, we went to QT and talked about the exciting day that we had. While the kids were in school, Emily and I visited my mom. I love spending time with Emily.

1 comment:

HooHoo said...

So fun to catch up with you. Cute kids, sweet husband, good family. Love you. Elise