Sunday, May 17, 2009

Jim's Convocation

Jim had his college convocation this morning. My parents, my kids, and I sat together at the ASU basketball arena for the his convocation. When we watched Jim march in the procession with the other Master graduates, it hit me that he is finally graduating. It was so neat to see him march with his classmates and to watch my children during the ceremony. We watched Jim cross the platform and being recognized was the highlight of the ceremony. There were 700 graduates earning their master's degree which made the ceremony long, but the kids were very good and I'm so glad that they came to the ceremony. After the convocation, we took the kids and toured a little bit of ASU. Jim showed the kids the classroom where he spent most of his time at ASU. I wanted the kids to tour the campus and see what a college looks like. I miss those days at ASU and wanted to show the school off.

No comments: