Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorable Monday
Josh's kindergarten days

Since Josh just finished his last day at Porter, I remembered his kindergarten days. He was my first kid to start kindergarten and I was nervous. It was hard to send Josh to kindergarten and I worried about him for the 3 hours he was there. He had afternoon kindergarten and there were some kids in his class that he knew. The class had a gingerbread hunt to become familiar with their new school. It's so fun to remember that time when he in kindergarten when he heads off to Junior High. I wish I could stop time and enjoy my kids at the stage a little longer. Josh is such a great kid and I enjoy talking to him. He's really smart and will enjoy the challenges of Junior High. He's so excited to have band every day and wishes to play more than just the clarinet.

Josh in kindergarten - he looks so young

No comments: