Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

Jim and the kids made breakfast for me. The older two kids wanted to serve my breakfast in bed, while the younger two wanted me to come in the kitchen to see the big surprise they were making. My kids cooked a yummy breakfast and I went back to bed to eat it. Next year, I want to eat breakfast with the family. I enjoy being a mother and try to be the best mom on Mother's Day. Jim was asked to speak on Mother's Day and did such a great job. He has a wonderful testimony and I love to hear it. My girls sang in Sacrament Meeting and did an amazing job. They continued to sing for me during the next speaker. It was a sweet moment for me.
Here I am on Mother's Day. My precious kids and I. This picture was taken on Easter.

Mother's Day is a great time for us to honor our own mothers. Jim and I have sweet moms who would do anything for us. They continue to bless our lives and we appreciate them. They have done so much for us and we consider them angels.

Here is a picture of my mom this past summer. We went camping in Southern Utah with the whole family. Her kids are spread apart between two states and loves it when the whole family gets together.
Here a picture of my mom and I. This picture was taken just before my graduation from MCC. I was so excited to earn my Associates. My parents helped my get started in college after we moved to Arizona 6 months after I graduated high school. Those years were hard for me and my mom. I struggled to find myself and discover what I wanted in life. My mom struggled with her health. We worked together to get past those difficult years.


Here is a picture of Jim's mom and grandma. I love them both dearly as they have accepted me as a daughter and granddaughter. It's so wonderful to spend time with the both of them. Jim has a great relationship with his mother and spoke very highly of her during his talk.
Here is a cute pictures of Jim's mom helping her grand kids get ready for the Easter hunt. She loves to spend time with her grandchildren. She has great activities for them to do and loves to hang out with them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really enjoyed Jims talk on Mothers Day. So glad you had a great one!!!