Tuesday, July 14, 2009

WICKED

Jim, Dani and I went to see Wicked as my Birthday present. I have heard about this play for so many years and couldn't wait to see it. I thought Dani might like to see this play as well. Dani was so excited and counted down the days until it was time to see it. Dani was in awe of Gammage especially when we had to climb all of the stairs to get to the balcony. The play was amazing and I thoroughly enjoyed it. When I was a kid, I hated the Wicked Witch of the West so much that I refused to watch the Wizard of Oz. I now have a different opinion of her now and I think I can watch the movie again. The music was so good and we storyline. We bought the CD and Dani has played it a great deal and knows most of the lyrics. I enjoyed Wicked and would love to see again soon.

No comments: