Monday, January 26, 2009

Lion King



Jim and I went to see the Lion King on Saturday evening. I bought the tickets a month and a half ago and was anticipating the event. I was very impressed with the whole show, but the beginning was my favorite part. I loved the costumes and the music. There was so much talent on and off the stage. From our nose-bleed seats, we could see the stage and the percussionists on both sides. I found myself watching the percussionists in awe. It was such an awesome show and wished I took my kids to the show. I bought the book and music to share with my children. I had heard about this show and was so glad to see it.

1 comment:

leesaloo2 said...

Just think of how great the picture would look if it were me instead of Jim standing right there next to you. Yeah, you just think about that!!!!!!!