Sunday, January 18, 2009

My Blog Book


A couple of days ago, I received my Blog Book through in the mail. It was a year's worth of blogs that I slurped into a book. I was so excited to see my blog in print. It was my goal all of 2008 to have my blog published into a book. It was fun to edit the book and make the book my own. It's such a treasure to look at this book and see all the blessings that I have. The year 2008 was a great year for our family, and now my family can read it often and be reminded of our blessings. Now that I have my 2008 book and can't wait to work on 2009.




For those interested, there is a software program called Booksmart through Blurb that slurps your blog into a book. You can edit the pages to look the way you want them to. It took me several days to get the book to look the way I want it to look. I found that the pictures needed to be uploaded again because they came out a thumbprint size. My book cost a little under $60. It's a hard cover book with a dust jacket and about 160 pages. There are other options and pricing. The website is currently having some difficulties, but hopes to have them resolved soon.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Congratulations! That's pretty cool that the book got done. It looks great from what I can see.