Saturday, February 7, 2009

Cash on Delivery

I took my two oldest to see Cash on Delivery at the local High School. It was an encore performance and I heard the play was very good. Dani saw it the first time around and loved it. This time around, I wanted to see it. I cleared the schedule on Thursday and went with Josh and Dani to see it. I went with my sister and her kids. They had a lot of fun together watching the play. It was fun to watch it with my niece since she attends Mesa High and know the actors in the play. I knew one of the actors and it made the play that much funner to watch. There is a lot of talent at the local high schools.

It's like they are having fun.

1 comment:

leesaloo2 said...

Tam, they are having fun. What's with the like?
And it was great but I muxt admit I liked it the first time I saw it better. Maybe because I knew what was happening.