Monday, February 16, 2009

Memorable Monday
Friendships

A friend of mine is visiting from Germany. Families from the neighborhood gathered at a park to visit with her and her family. It was fun to reminisce about old times and hear how her family is doing. She was Dani's preschool teacher several years ago. We serve in the RS presidency together and I enjoyed serving with her.
Visiting with my friend reminded me of all the great friendships that I have made throughout the years. They have been very instrumental in the person that I am today. Some friends have challenged me and helped me find courage to do the difficult things. Some friends helped me get thought the really tough math classes. Some friends were there when I needed someone shoulder to cry on. Some friends have inspired me and helped me to grow. Some friends have laughed and shared good times with me. My family are some of my closest friends and appreciate their friendship. I have many great friends and I want to thank them for all that they have done for me.

No comments: