Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Dani turns 11

Dani turned 11 years old today. Dani is a wonderful daughter and such a great help to me. I've enjoyed talking to you and watching movies with her. I love her and I'm so honored to be her mother. I wanted to share 11 fun things about Dani and a few pictures.


  1. Dani is very involved in school - band, Battle of the Books, Student Council, PNN, and has helped take pictures for the year book.
  2. Dani loves animals. She has a pet fish that she loves and takes care of it.
  3. Dani loves to watch Rachel Ray and then help me cook yummy food.
  4. Dani is kind and helps her younger sisters.
  5. Dani has a great memory. She remembers events that happened years ago.
  6. Dani likes to jewelry for herself and others.
  7. Dani loves to roller blade, especially if she has a partner.
  8. Dani loves to play school with her sisters. She creates reading and math problems for them.
  9. Dani likes to blog and make scrapbooks on the computer.
  10. Dani loves to shop. She loves to shop with her cousins at Target.
  11. Dani tells good jokes and makes me laugh.

Dani was blessed on Easter Sunday.

Dani at 1 year old

Dani at 2 yrs. old

No comments: