Monday, March 9, 2009

Memorable Monday
Sisters

Dani and Angela
As we finish Angela's birthday celebration, we quickly look forward to Dani's birthday celebration. Their birthdays are two weeks apart. Dani and Angela are two years apart.


Lisa and Tami

My sister and I have birthdays less than a week apart. I am a little less than one year older than her. We are 11 months, .... days apart. Lisa knows exactly, so I always relied on her for the answer. Lisa and I are the same age for 6 days. Many times, our mom had one birthday party for the both of us. My birthday is on a holiday and Lisa's in on my parent's anniversary, so it made sense to have just one party. People often thought that Lisa and I were twins, but we just look alike. It didn't help that my mom bough us the same outfit in different colors. I'm guilty of that too. On Christmas and Easter, I dressed my girls in the same style and color of dresses. Lisa and I have different personalities and complement each other. We help each other out with our different talents.

No comments: