Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

Our family loves Easter. There are so many traditions that we do as a family. It was fun to have conference the week before Easter and remember the life of our Jesus. Elder Holland's talk about the last days of our Savior touched me and I'm so glad that I heard that message before Easter. Josh and Dani sang with Jim in the choir on Sunday. I enjoyed listening to the musical numbers. It was a special day and I hope my children remember the true reason we celebrate Easter. As a family, it takes us the whole weekend to celebrate Easter.The Saturday before Easter brought the valley much needed rain which changed a few plans, but who cares. IT RAINED! Angela loved dyeing eggs. Josh and Dani were very sweet and helped the girls.
Josh and Dani hid some Easter Eggs in the rain. It was sprinkling a little as Angela and Emmy hunted for eggs. Josh and Dani love to hide the eggs for the little girls.Dyeing Easter Eggs is such a fun tradition. The kids can be very creative with egg decorations.Here are my cute kids on Easter. This is the first year I didn't buy Easter dresses for my girls. After Elder Holland's talk at Conference, I realized that my girls really don't need new dresses. They have plenty of really cute dresses. As you can see they look adorable.
Emmy and Kenzie going on a Easter Egg Hunt at Grandma's house. They have multiple Easter Eggs Hunts and love every minute of it. The older kids hid the eggs for the little ones. It's really cute! After the Easter Egg Hunts, we celebrated Kenzie's 5th birthday. She is so cute and loves to celebrate her birthday.

The kids love to play with their cousins at the park. There was an Easter Egg Hunt, but afterwards they were found playing on the equipment. My kids have so much fun playing with all their cousins.

Josh is hiding the eggs while Emmy spots an egg. How is she going to get it?

No comments: