Monday, April 13, 2009

Rainbows

On Saturday after it rained, Josh and Dani pointed out a rainbow that they saw. It was so cool and of course I had to take a picture. I love the rain and to see a rainbow is just the cherry on the sundae.
This reminded me of Dani's baptism. She was baptized in March and the valley hadn't received rain in 143 days. On the day of Dani's baptism it finally rained. We were so thrilled that day. When we sang the baptism song, it was so powerful to me that day. Dani was baptized and clean again that day as was the valley. Every time I hear that song, I'm reminded of that day and the promises we make at baptism.
.

I like to look at rainbows whenever there is rain and ponder on the beauty of an earth made clean again. I want my life to be as clean as earth right after rain. I want to be the best I can and live with God again.

I know when I am baptized my wrongs are washed away, and I can be forgiven and improve myself each day. I want my life to be as clean as earth right after rain. I want to be the best I can and live with God again.

No comments: