Monday, April 20, 2009

Seussical the Musical

I took my girls to see Seussical the Musical with some of their cousins. We were in our sits 1/2 hour before the show to get good sits. Thing 1 and Thing 2 appeared on the stage for a minute or two and then headed to the audience to entertain them as they waited They brought out two huge balls and silly string which the kids loved. When the musical started the kids were glued to the stage. During the intermission, the kids went up to look inside the orchestra pit. I loved watching them because that's where I sat during my high school muiscals, except at Jordan High. I knew a lot of people who were involved off and on the stage and really wanted to go to support them. It was an awesome musical put on the the local high school. There sure is a lot of talent in Mesa.

Josh was unable to come with us because we went on the District Camporee with the scouts. He had a great time. Josh packed a camera but he had to much fun to take any pictures. We missed him, but we know that he was having fun with the scouts.

1 comment:

Britta said...

We went to this at Mesa High and it was awesome!