Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Angela's haircut

Angela woke me up at 7:45 this morning to show me her newest haircut. She had cut her hair and placed in a Ziploc bag. She was so proud of herself and woke me up to surprise me. Well, I was very surprised to see her new do. She really cut her hair and just in time for school. It starts next week. Angela told me that she wanted to be beautiful. That statement just broke my hear. I took Angela to the salon to cut the rest of her hair to match what she did. It was Angela's first trip there and she sat on the chair patiently while they cut her hair. Angela hates to have her hair cut when my sister cuts it, so I was pleasantly surprised when she allowed them to cut her hair. She was talking to the stylist and asking her tons of questions. Angela's new hair cut is super cute. Next time, I'll have her hair cut before she gets the chance.



Before



After

1 comment:

White Family said...

Oh sweet Angela. She is so beautiful and just gets more and more so everyday! Her new cut reminds me of Audrey Hepburn's in Sabrina. She's such a doll!