Wednesday, August 12, 2009

First Day of School

Backpack

On my back a pack I carry
In it, all my treasures.
It's what I need
So I can be
One class higher!

Crayons, ruler, scissors too,
And yes a little Elmer's glue
Paper, pencils, in my bag…
Wonder what made mom so sad?

Trapper keeper, nice and neat
Will it really stay this clean?

On my back a pack I carry
In it, all my treasures!

Today I'll be
Just watch and see
One class higher!

Shelley Plum

First Day of School Pictures My girls are going to the same school this year. It's been a several years since they've attended the same school.

They are all ready for school.
This year, I was able to go with Angela to school. When she went to Roosevelt, I put her on the bus on the first day of school. I was so thrilled to take her to school myself and snap photos.


I took this picture a week ago just before 7th grade kickoff. Josh received his schedule a week ago. We walked around the school to become familiar with his class schedule. During his homeroom period, they changed his schedule a bit. He is ready to adapt to the changes and make the most out of Junior High.


1 comment:

Shelly and Ron Huber said...

Ahhhhhhhhhh! Jr. high! Crazy! You're not old enough to have a kid in Jr. High!
Very cute pics. I can't wait to get school pics of my boys!
PS- You were right about the water park in Chandler. I don't know if I'm brave enough to take Mason to the Incredibles movie?!?! We'll see!