Monday, March 15, 2010

Memorable Monday
My Family

This past weekend, I've spent some great time with my brothers, sisters, and parents. All 5 of the Wall children had lunch with my parents one day while she was still in the hospital. It was great to have all of us together again. My mom was overwhelmed by the love that we all share for her and she expressed her love for each of us. It was very heartfelt moment for all of us. It's hard to put into words the feelings that were shared that day, but our hearts will remember.

I love taking pictures of my siblings and I whenever we are together and take them often, maybe a little to often. It so fun to look back on our younger days when we still lived in Utah. Some of these pictures are not the best of me, but I want my kiddos to see that I was their age too.

1 comment:

Shelly and Ron Huber said...

How fun! I can't wait to have a girl and do things like that! Dani sure is a fun girl! I'm am very happy to have her in YW's!