Friday, March 26, 2010

School Carnival

Our elementary school has had a carnival every year for the past 3 years. Our family went to the carnival again this year and had a great time. Since Josh and Dani were busy, Jim and I were able to spend some quality time with Angela and Emily. It's such a great community and school event and my family had a great time. Josh helped again with the scouts run the rides this year. It was his job to make sure that each child had a wrist band on or gave him a ticket. The scouts helped run the rides for several hours and then were able to play for 30 minutes on the rides. The school even provided the scouts with pizza and all the water they needed. It was great community service that the scouts provided.
I brought Dani and a couple of her friends to the carnival and hardly saw them for the rest of the evening. When I caught up with her, I had to take a picture just to prove that she was there with us. Dani and her group of friends just hung out together until the last 20 minutes and then played on the rides, I bought her a wrist band, so I was happy to see her play for just a few minutes.
Angela and Emily had a great time playing on the rides, saying hello to their friends, and enjoying their snow cone. It was a cold windy evening, just the right time for a snow cone. The girls were ready to home after a few hours. YEAH!

No comments: