Sunday, November 14, 2010

Groundbreaking Pics

On Saturday, the Gilbert AZ temple held their groundbreaking ceremony. I really wanted to take my kids to the ceremony, but the older two found themselves engaged in other activities. I wanted to go as a whole family, so we didn't attend the ceremony. After Stake Conference, I wanted to drive by the temple site and get a picture of my family on the grounds before the building began. When we arrived to the temple site, we saw that the ceremonial shovels were still there in the ground. Of course, I had to get a picture with my family holding the shovels. My family was so wonderful to have the picture taken and take this time with me to see the temple grounds. They have cousins that live across the street, so they will get a good view of the temple as it is being built. It's a wonderful opportunity to see a temple being built and waiting for the day that it is open for us to enter and make the covenants that we strive to make and keep.

No comments: