Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving

Temples - I'm grateful to know that families can be together forever.

Health- I'm grateful for my families good health.

Ancestors - I'm grateful for their influence over the years.

Nation - I'm so grateful to live in America and the freedoms we have.

Kids - I thankful for Josh, Dani, Angela, and Emily.

Savior, Jesus Christ - I'm grateful for his example and for His atonement.

Gospel - I'm grateful that the gospel was restored in the Latter-Days

Insurance - I'm so grateful for Health, Dental, Car, and Home insurance that's saved us so much money over the years.

Vision - I'm so grateful that I can see and have a good pair of glasses.

Internet- I'm so grateful that I can get information quickly and re-connect with my friends.

Nieces and Nephews - They are so fun to play with and are sweet to let me take photos.

Gift of the Holy Ghost - I'm so grateful that I have this gift in my life and I want to live in such a way that I can always have it with me daily.

No comments: