Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween


Halloween is always such a fun time to dress up and my kids love to do just that.

  • Josh wanted to be Doctor Who - Matt Smith style. I really like the David Tennant and it would super cute with Dani's costume, but learned that Josh really wanted to dress as the other Doctor Who. I'm glad that Josh spoke up and got to be what he wanted for Christmas.
  • Dani wanted to be several things, including the color orange. We didn't have much orange, so we headed to the store and got her a Rose Tyler outfit. A friend called her later and they planned matching outfits - gangsters.
  • Angela wanted to be a clown from day one. I tried to add accessories to her outfit, but Jim and I ended up wearing those. So, I learned that Angela will pick what she wants to be.
  • Emily wanted to be a cat, but ended up being a mouse - Minnie Mouse. She was so adorable and looks the part when Dani applied the makeup.



The Clawsons came with us and I took their pics too.

  • Brittany - 1920's Flapper
  • Zach - Elliott from E.T.
  • Joey - Anakin Skywalker
  • Kenzie - Mulan

Trunk or Treat Pics

No comments: