Monday, November 29, 2010

Memorable Monday
Black Friday

The Friday after Thanksgiving is Black Friday and I've gone ever since Josh was little. The first time I went, I brought Jim and Josh along. It was great to get some good deals, but I'm not sure that it was worth the long wait and bringing the boys. But the next year, I was in line again. Sometimes, I would bring Jim and other times, I would just go with the Clawsons. One year, I was pregnant and carried a huge pool table around the store. Another year, I realized the next day that I didn't pay for an item and needed to get that fixed the next day. There are a lot of good memories about Black Friday. I've spent a lot of time talking to people that I normally wouldn't. I've been to many stores - Kohl's, Target, Wal-Mart, Toys R' Us, and there are stores that I avoid at all costs. One year, I might just skip this tradition, but I haven't yet. I think I enjoy some part of this tradition.

No comments: