Thursday, May 22, 2008

ASU

Jim needed to go to ASU yesterday. He needed to get a few things set up before school starts. I wanted to go with him and explore the campus. It's been a long time since I've been to ASU. I think the last time I was there was when I graduated. When we arrived at ASU, there were so many new buildings on campus. I didn't know that there was any room to build more buildings, but the somehow they find a way. We went to the MU to have lunch. It was fun to be on campus again, it brought back a lot of memories. I want to take my kids to ASU during a school break. I want to show them the cool library at ASU, particularly the entrance. They built a new institute building at ASU that I would love to check out. The institute program at ASU and MCC helped me so much in my college days. What a great program that is!
The entrance of the ASU library is underground, which makes this library unique.

Here is a picture of the whole library. The entrance is underground, with the main part right next to the entrance. The grounds around the are very pretty and people love to sit on the grass above the entrance.

Emily and I hung out while Jim got everything set up for school. After classes, I would grab some food and sit down by these fountains. There are several fountains near the MU, which is makes it a beautiful place on campus. Emily was a good sport and toured part of the campus with me. I can't wait to visit ASU with my kids again. I wished that I didn't wait ? years to visit ASU again.

1 comment:

Julie said...

ASU Campus is really cool. Let me know when you are going to go check out the Institute and I will go with you! My kids had such a blast when my dad showed us around! What an adventure for Jim (and you!) Ü