Monday, June 8, 2009

Memorable Monday
Wedding Party

My kids have been asked by a family member to be ushers in her wedding. It's been fun to see the excitement in their faces as the wedding date approaches. I have been asked to take some pictures of the wedding events. Taking pictures is so much fun and I'm so excited to do just. It should be a great day.
When my brother was married a few years ago, he asked if Josh and Dani could be apart of their wedding party. Josh was asked to be the ring bearer and stood next to his uncle for the whole ceremony. It was so cute to see Jeff and Josh interact during the ceremony. Josh looked so handsome with his new suit.

Dani was asked to be a flower girl. Dani's cousin Britt was also asked to be a flower girl. They walked down the aisle together and it was so cute to see them.
Angela had a matching dresses as the flower girls and bridesmaids, but stayed close to me for the wedding and reception.

No comments: