Monday, December 15, 2014

Memorable Monday
My Amazing Dad

Alex's dad passed away recently.  I went to the funeral with Lisa, Travis, and my dad to support Cortney and Alex during this difficult time.  I sat next to my dad during the funeral and felt so lucky to have in my life.  I wanted to share 5 amazing things about my dad.

  1. My dad is a very quiet and humble man.    He works really hard as the man behind the scenes.  I've heard from so many people how much they love my dad and all the work he does.  He doesn't seek recognition for his work, he does it to help.
  2. He loves my mom and takes good care of her.  She is wheelchair bound and my dad take care of her and the house.  He never complains about having to do all the work around the house.  He is an amazing example of a man who truly loves his wife.
  3. He loves to talk on the ham radio.  He has had many amazing experiences because he is a ham radio operator.  He would love nothing more than to pass on his love for the ham radio to his grandchildren.  
  4. He loves to tinker with computers.  He has an office full of computers and has them networked to each other.  He loves digital pictures just like me.
  5. He has been either the ward clerk or the stake clerk for half of his life.  He is so good and understand the technology used for those callings.  He currently is a stake technology clerk.  He has also been the scoutmasters and served on the high counsel.

No comments: